Graduating from high school is a huge milestone in your life, so you want to celebrate your moment in style. Yes, your graduation announcements should be somewhat formal and serious, but not devoid of personality. Including a photo of yourself is a simple yet sophisticated way to personalize your announcements. Here are some ways to create photo graduation announcements.
Good: Including a Wallet-Sized Photo with Your Announcement
Wallet-sized printouts are cheap, and you can certainly print out a whole bunch of them and mail one with each of your announcements. However, this is not the best way to announce your graduation from high school because:
- It’s a little tacky.
- You still have to pay for the actual announcement itself, so it’s really not the most cost-effective.
- It’s boring.
Better: Ordering Photo Announcements from Your Photographer
If you have your picture taken at a professional photography studio, you can order photo announcements directly from your photographer. You can usually expect a high-quality product, but this method also has several drawbacks.
- It’s expensive–photo studio stationary is notoriously overpriced.
- Your options are limited. You can only choose photos from that session, and you can only choose from the templates that your photography studio offers.
- It can take weeks to get your announcements.
Best: Designing and Ordering Your Announcements Online
Once again, technology makes our lives easier. Everyone graduating from high school this year is probably well aware of that fact already. Some of the benefits of online printing companies like PaperStyle include:
- Savings: You get the quality of a photography studio at a fraction of the cost. Plus, you can use promo codes to save even more.
- Variety: You can choose from literally hundreds of templates.
- Flexibility: Since you upload your own photos, you can choose the ones you want. You can even do a collage of pictures from your entire childhood.
- Speed: You can have them shipped to you in just a few days. Or, you can have them mail your announcements for you.
Convenience: You can order them any time of day.read more